Are there any restrictions on the use of video cameras, cameras and similar?
Yes. Visitors are not allowed to take pictures and make films and/or recordings inside the museum.
The obtaining of images of pieces from the Museum collection may, however, be requested of the Museum services (email@example.com).
Does the Museum have disabled access?
Yes. The Museum is accessible to visitors in wheelchairs and with reduced mobility.
Does the Museum have information in Braille?
Yes. The Museum provides texts in the rooms and guides in Braille (Portuguese/English) which can be obtained from the reception. There is no signposting in Braille.
Does the Museum have audio-guides?
No. However, some projects for temporary exhibitions may subsequently be provided with audio-guides.
When does the Museum close?
The Quinta das Cruzes Museum closes on Mondays and on national, regional and municipal holidays.
As regards the Museum opening hours, consult Information.
What is the Museu entry price?
The Museum ticket costs 2.50€. However, there are discounts and free entry in the following cases:
- members of APOM / ICOM or of any similar national or international private or public bodies (Groups of Friends etc.)
- journalists and professionals of Tourism during the performance of their duties and duly identified
- teachers provided that they are duly identified
- employees of DRAC (Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs)
- groups organised by travel agents or associations
- youth Card holders
What services does the Museum provide?
The Museum is endowed with technical services in the fields of collections’ management and inventory, preventive conservation, educational areas and library (specialised in decorative arts).
They also have a shop and a cafeteria/restaurant with an esplanade.
As regards the opening hours for services and the cafeteria, consult Services.
06 July 2009