Tuesday to Sunday: 10.00 a.m. – 12.30 p.m. and 2 p.m. – 5.30 p.m.
Closes on Mondays and national, regional and municipal holidays.
The maximum time for the last visit is 5 p.m.
> 3 €
> 2,5 €
- groups organised by travel agents or associations
> 1,5 €
- youth Card holders
> Free entry
- members of APOM / ICOM or of any similar national or international private or public bodies (Groups of Friends etc.)
- journalists and professionals of Tourism during the performance of their duties and duly identified
- teachers provided that they are duly identified
- employees of DRAC (Regional Directorate for Cultural Affairs)
How to arrive
Bus – Route Eco (at any stop in the centre of Funchal). For more information go to www.horariosdofunchal.pt/en/index2.asp
> Access from the centre of the city on foot or in taxis.
> The Museum does not have privative parking for the use the visitors.
03 April 2012